Information we collect
We collect personal information by submission, such as your name and email, through a contact form, or through the use of our services, such as operating system and browser information, including IP Addresses. Information about a user’s browsing actions does not identify any individual and is only used for Site improvement.
How is your personal data collected? We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: You, or your representative, may provide us identity data by filling in forms or corresponding with us or our third-party data processors via mail, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you: Schedule an appointment with a lawyer; Subscribe to our publications; Request product/service support; or Give feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions: As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Public records
- Other parties you instruct us to contact or whom we contact to further our representation of you
How do we use the information we collect? We and our service providers may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services
- to deliver relevant website content
- to communicate with you
- to analyze website usage and analyze use of the Site
- to provide support for our services
- to operate our services, products and systems properly
Contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website if you would like to request a copy, a correction, or deletion of your personal data.
Cookies and third-party services
Barber Tubis Law’s third-party services may include:
- Remarketing purposes, which means you will see advertisements related to our services on other websites.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
The information contained in this website is general information only. You should consult an attorney for advice regarding your individual situation. Use of this website is not intended to create a professional or business relationship. The content on this website does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
Barber Tubis Law does not solicit new clients in any jurisdiction where the firm does not have a member of the firm licensed to engage in the practice of law.
By using this website, you agree that you have read this disclaimer and that you agree to the terms and conditions of operation contained within the disclaimer. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorized to use this website.